Thursday, June 20, 2019

Holidays...

in honor of all the brave men and women whom protected our Country the USA, I designed this card.

A few years back, I took a few amazing Eagle photos at the zoo.

 Since the arrival of my latest Birthday gift the We R Memories Quill Foil Pen....I decided to try making my photo into a sketch.  Happy to say.... I'm pleased with the results achieved. Using the gold foil and the medium Quill pen here's what I came up with. I chose a red, white and blue theme pattern so I could enter this card in the Double D's challenges. 

This challenge is pick a pattern, pretty fun challenges, wish me luck.


So for now this is all my way, blessings and hugs, Lori m

8 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous!! The eagle looks amazing!! Wow!! I love the gold foil!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, goodness, this is beautiful! It's perfect for our Pick a Pattern challenge at Double D. Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leslie...great challenges ...hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  3. Absolutely beautiful Lori! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pick A Pattern’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Darlene...love your challenges....hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fabulous, your eagle is amazing and the patterned paper is perfect. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
    Judy~ DD DT
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!


    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Judy....great challenges and DT inspiration over there...hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...