Saturday, June 29, 2019

Having fun....

with my We R Memories quil foil pen and some cute designs from Imagine That Digi's!

I used my Baby Mermaid outline this time rather than my favorite print and cut.  Love, love, love the different effects.

I chose black card stock and rose gold quil pen foil for this card. I'm liking the versatility in crafting lately, guess, I get bored quickly lol.

Pretty cool I think, I cut this design on my Cricut Maker and used the thinnest quil pen rather than going a little thicker to fill in more.  Added some seashore underwater beach card stock and done.

Guess other than mostly white this would be a Lori m Clean and Simple card lol.

Entering in challenge over at Imagine That Digi's.

Happy early 4th of July, stay well and safe everyone.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

4 comments:

  1. You did a great job - very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautiful!! The baby mermaid is so sweet!! I love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lisa, happy rest of the weekend, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Springtime...

                                                    Enjoy...have a Wonderful Day, Lori m