Sunday, January 26, 2020

A Surprise....

for me... in my email yesterday....WOOT...WOOT...doing the Happy Dance again.

For those of you that played along in Lisa's ( D'ecosse Dynamite Doodles)... fun 12 Days of Christmas challenge and completed all of the challenges... you received the fabulous Digital D'ecosse Dynamite Doodles papers pack! 

Yes....I made all 12 days of challenges and so glad I did, the papers are fabulous....thank you Lisa!

For anyone whom didn't complete the 12 days, you will be able to purchase the papers here ...buyScribblesdesigns.blogspot.com.


Well....being so excited, I couldn't wait to try out the papers.....I found that many will work for other occasions and thus..... my Digital Birthday card was created.



I used three of Lisa's papers on my card.....
1. Gold Foil behind the Happy Birthday sentiment
2. Marble Texture Green
3. Gift Boxes

The adorable Moo Cow design was a generous holiday freebie from Kris at Imagine That Digi's. if you missed the freebie, you can purchase the Digi set Party Cow 3 in her store. Thank you Kris!

The other digital papers and goodies are part of my Serif Craft Artist program. 

There you have it...one fantastic digital Birthday card ready to send!

Blessings and hugs, Lori m



 

15 comments:

  1. Adorable card Lori. Love Lisa's paper with your cute Imagine That image. Also received my papers and looking forward to getting home in February to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, you will love these, enjoy your time and stay warm, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  2. Adorable card! Cute paper!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card - such a cute image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats and what a fun card.
    x Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this card is just adorable!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool card! I love all those papers that you have used.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great card, Lori! I never think to use digital papers but you have inspired me to give it a try. Lisa's papers are awesome. She is a wonderful individual and I am sure she will be delighted with the presentation you have given her paper. Nice work!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...