Saturday, January 4, 2020

Flannel....

Flowers, another gorgeous flower bouquet digi, thanks to Beccy over at Beccy's Place.

Very pretty, so many ideas for this digi however, I chose a plainer card style to showcase the beautiful floral design.


Using a plain square card style, I cut the window with my Spellbinders nestables, used my Darcy faux wood embossing folder, then finished using my Martha Stewart scallop punch for the bottom.

I added a few rhinestones and some glitter to finish off my card.

Entering in Beccy's Place Challenges

Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m

19 comments:

  1. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the design!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so lovely! The embossing is very cool!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Thank you for the lovely comment on Beccy's Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and Thank you Crafting Queen, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  5. Oh, LORI! How beautiful! I have not made a panorama card yet, and I must say, yours is so fresh and lovely with the delicate Beccy image, and the white wood texturing. Wonderful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so very pretty, Lori! I love the wood look and the fresh colors. The window is so cool.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Monica, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, Lori! Choosing that wood look paper was a very wise decision as it elevates the design and adds both texture and visual interest!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Dr.Sonia, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Happy New Year Lori

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Diana,Happy New Year to you and all, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lori, you made a wise decision to allow the image to be the star in this project. I love your paper choice as well. Very nicely conceived and executed!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...