Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Jan 14th



and time for another Tuesday Color Challenge over at the Outlawz. We sure hope you can join us and have some fun, show us your designs and win prizes.

This challenge runs from January 14- January 28th.

This challenge sponsor is Fabrika Fantasty . Hop on over and check out her beautiful designs.

Here is the Challenge Inspirational photo, so vivid and bright, perfect colors to make any day a happy one.



Remember to add something with wings for the twist.

My Challenge DT entry.....

The beautiful Betta fish is one from our sponsor, I chose a Tunnel card style to complete my card.
My wings are the stamped lower right ducks.  


Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m

10 comments:

  1. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing at myself right now because I kept looking at the beautiful beta fish trying to figure out how in the world it had wings ! So I had to go back and read what you wrote again to see that it was the ducks that had wings ! This card is just lovely !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Chriss....I had to sneak in my wings ...hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card Lori! Love it and te colors!
    Thanks for sharing! (Hugs) Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Lori! I love your take on the twist - with those amazing colors in the Betta Fish! and your interior fold makes it even more spectacular! A beautiful card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cool, Lori! I love that tunnel card and your brightly colored fish.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shape of your card. You know I am experimenting with different styles, trying to step out of my comfort zone, I have to add this fun fold to my list. Great job!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Springtime...

                                                    Enjoy...have a Wonderful Day, Lori m