Tuesday, March 10, 2020

March 10 The Outlawz ...


and time for another Tuesday Color Challenge over at the Outlawz.

We sure hope you can join us and have some fun, show us your designs, and win prizes.

This challenge runs from March 10th-March 24th.

This challenge sponsor is Paper Nest Dolls Digis. Hop on over and check out the beautiful designs.



Here is the Challenge Inspirational photo, such pretty pastel colors, perfect for Spring or Easter.


Remember the twist, Spring or Easter

My Challenge DT entry.....I chose Spring and the strawberry is my twist.


Sponsors digi...Will Work for Carrots!



These are images from our Sponsors adorable digi's. 


Isn't she the cutest?  The added die cuts are all from Spellbinders.

Papers, I've had safely kept in my stash for sometime now.

Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m






12 comments:

  1. Love your cards - great job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color combination this time. Wonderful spring cards Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards, Lori! I love the way you have integrated the colors.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun cards Lori! Both are really cute! Thanks for sharing! (Hugs) Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute cards, Lori! I love the bright Spring colors, and the fun characters! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sweet cards! I love the color combinations!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Chriss, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...