Tuesday, March 3, 2020

March 3rd..IKE's World Challenges

Great news update......I was a winner at It's  Girl Thing... Turner Syndrome Journey blog hop. 
Thank you Lori Kobular, from Lori's Kreations and to everyone for the information about Turner Syndrome, Unity Stamp Co. and to all the sponsors.  
______________________________________________________


A new Challenge over at IKEs World Challenges .

Please come and join in the fun for Challenge #130 Anything Goes...option.. Out of Your Comfort Zone. ( Make something you wouldn't normally make).

Using IKE's digi design Artemis, I put together this card and Shopping bag project. You can find this design and many more over at  IKEsArt Shop



I thought this would make a great gym bag, something unique.... that  everyone isn't using, and a great reminder to keep strong.

My card, is going to be, for someone struggling with recovery after surgery.

I hope you enjoyed my projects and thank you for dropping in to take a look. 

Before I go....

A Big Thanks, to IKE's World Challenges and all the designers, that kindly share their freebies with us. 

Please,remember to leave them a little blog love for sharing their hard work with us.  



Blessings and hugs, Lori m

11 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC creations Lori. Such a brilliant idea to put her on a bag !! :-D Thank you very much for making these for me at IKEsWORLD Challenges :-)
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations - great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Lori, the bag is just awesome and yes, a great keep strong message. Love your card too using the same image to go with the bag. Just lovely through and through. Hugs Mimi xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Lori! Your projects are fantastic! I love the canvas bag, and your beautifully colored card! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Donna, I've just started making the canvas bags for groceries, I still have a lot to learn with sewing, they are fun to decorate lol, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea on the bag. Congrats on another win!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just perfect! Your card is so colorful and the canvas bag is such a wonderful way to use Ike's images!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super creations Lori...thank you for hopping by my blog so often!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...