Tuesday, March 24, 2020

March 24 The Outlawz....

and time for another Tuesday Color Challenge over at the Outlawz. We sure hope you can join us and have some fun, show us your designs and win prizes.

This challenge runs from March 24th -April 7th.

This challenge sponsor is Paper Nest Dolls Digis. Hop on over and check out her beautiful designs.


Here is the Challenge Inspirational Monochrome colors, so vivid, so many beautiful choices to design with.


My Challenge DT entry.....



Sponsor's digi…...Road Trip!


These images are from our Sponsor's adorable digi's. My image background die cuts are from Spellbinders.

I added a few purple pearls to the corners for added bling. That's all for today, stay healthy and happy.

Enjoy...Blessings and hugs, Lori m






16 comments:

  1. Thank you Beebeebabs, Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Marilyn, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards Lori. Love the monochromatic purple. My favorite colors. Hope you are well. I know New York has been hit hard. Stay safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Donna, staying safe here, luckily I'm far away from the worst of it. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. It doesn't get more fun than Working with these beautiful colors, does it, Lori? Gorgeously colored, and such a sweet image, framed in a fabulous way! The last 6 weeks have been harsh regarding my abilities, so I have not left as many comments as usual. I have enjoyed all your beautiful creations, and appreciate your inspiration. Please forgive my inability to get this fumble fingers working properly. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Donna, no worries, just stay safe and feel good, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! The color combinations are perfect!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Chriss, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards, Lori! I love them both. Purples are so much fun to work with.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Monica, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable. I hope you are staying safe Lori

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Diana...hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...