Thursday, November 5, 2020

Finally....

I have some of my Christmas cards made, many more to go, off to a good start.


Many different designers, some awesome digi's used, thank you Beccy from Beccy's Challenges and Scribbles Design Challenges.

Some of the cards were designs in my Cricut Design Space, all beautiful, sorry about my photos the lighting is awful in my home.



Christmas Goose from Beccy's Place, how adorable is this image?


Woodland Santa from Scribbles Design Challenges, isn't he the sweetest?

That's it for today...many more cards and gift tags to make.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m





12 comments:

  1. You have been one busy crafter! These are adorable! I have the image from Beccy's place, and love creating with it - it's like me trying to string lights! Thanks for sharing, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patti, I have so many I've been making with the kids from my prize win. I'm so lucky they like crafting too. Hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  2. What a great collection of Christmas cards Lori, well done! They all look very festive. I love the different colours and images you used.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beccy, I have more cards in the works, they just aren't finished yet LOL, I'm so behind this year, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  3. Super cute, Lori. I love both Beccy's and Scribbles Designs images. I hope you are playing along with Beccy's Month of Holiday cards. Keep those awesome Christmas cards coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, I entered one of the challenges over at Beccy's, will have to check again, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  4. Cute Christmas cards!
    have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn, so many more to finish and then on to tags lol, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  5. Lori, your Christmas cards look fantastic! I love the variety! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Donna, now if my eyes and hands would just let me catch up lol....my mind is spinning with ideas 24/7 lately. Feel good my friend, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...