Tuesday, November 3, 2020

November

3rd Challenge over at The Outlawz Color Challenges.

This months Sponsor is 

Here is the Challenge Inspirational photo


My Design Team Challenge card using one of our sponsors digi's.


My colors are blue, purple and white.  My twist is the pocket where my sentiment is.

Here is another card I made using the Inspirational photo.


My colors are blue, white and gold. My twist is the rhinestone. Using some of the stamps and die cuts I won, this cute card was created.

So....that's it for today, blessings and hugs, Lori m 


 
 





5 comments:

  1. Lori, How darling your puppy is! I've never heard of Sherry West Art before and could not find an actual store for her digitals, but there appear to be so many cute ones under her name in Pinterest! Your pengie crowd is especially sweet. I hope you are doing well these days, and that your family is also healthy and happy. love, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, hope you're staying well also, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  2. The images are cute! I like your twists and your take on using the inspiration photo! Great job on both!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...