Sunday, November 1, 2020

Holiday boxes....

....using Kris's... Imagine That Digi... Marleen's Christmas Stocking, I created this adorable gift box. 

Just love this little Marleen girl image, so many uses for this pretty digi and best of all, it was all pre-colored for me.

The pretty Christmas tree paper is one of Kris's digital paper designs....P-Trees. 


With the help of my.... Scor Pal... and a tutorial from Dawn over at Early Morning Crafts, I found the perfect size box for giving gift cards or a little candy treat. Too cute and very easy tutorial to follow.  


I'm entering this over at

That's it for today, blessings and hugs, Lori m

9 comments:

  1. Well, you CLEVER girl, you! I love making boxes/gift bags :) This is one I have not tried - looks great with li'l Marleen on there! Thanks so much for playing at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP!

    Cheers,
    Kris B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kris, I forgot to mention the digi paper was your design also...off to edit now. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute gift card holders!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, these are adorable! I just printed my image out to work on. It's awesome that Kris is back creating again. Hope you are doing well. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Donna, yes, so happy to see Kris back creating once again.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely treat boxes, Lori! Thanks for the link to the tutorial!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...