Thursday, January 28, 2016

DL.ART…Thankful Thursday_Challenge #173….

Valentine's Day Challenge, we hope you'll join us, here's my DT entry, I thought I'd go a little whimsical for my project.


DL.ART

For the beautiful crinkled ribbons I used:
All the colors in the Vintage Vineyard Collection
Also I've added in
Silvery Hue from the Mermaids Tale Second Edition
Purple Haze from the Halloween Bundle





I decided to make a Tulle wreath for my challenge project using cut out circles, cut on my Silhouette Cameo, the clock images were cut out using my Cricut Explore Air and my Close to My Heart_Artiste Collection cartridge

Since, I had some white tulle left over from my daughter's wedding and thought this would work nicely along with Diana's (DL.ART) pretty crinkled ribbons. Right I was!

 The Tulle style wreath was inspired from the rag wreaths found on Pinterest. 

So, a little button, die cuts, few pearls, and my wreath was finished. 

Oh, did I mention, I used my hot glue gun…OUCH!!! I forgot how hot those little things get.  

( Added notes….I love viewing all of your amazing blogs and thank everyone whom stops by my blog.
 Please forgive my lack of replies and blog love comments.  I do drop in on your blogs, and try to comment daily, right now, due to some new spine and cervical changes causing complications, I'm limited to computer time.)

Enjoy…..Blessings and hugs, Lori m 

5 comments:

  1. What a super fun wreath Lori I love those clocks
    Thank you for your inspiring others in the DL.ART THURSDAY challenge #173-“Valentine” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Very creative!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the wreath!! It looks amazing!! The tulle is fabulous!! I almost never use my hot glue gun anymore...I burn myself every single time!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Springtime...

                                                    Enjoy...have a Wonderful Day, Lori m