Sunday, January 10, 2016

Outlawz CAS…

Come join us… over at  The Outlawz CAS Challenges….this weeks challenge…Step in a Puddle and Splash Your Friend Day! 

Our Sponsor for the month of January is….The Cutting Cafe…the winner will receive 3 sets of cutting files. Amazing designs, so easy to use and so many thing to choose from.


Here's my challenge entry for the week.  I chose a file from my Cricut as this card is for a Dear Friend who loves Swans.

I just had to add my little water gizmo gadget fountain for a little photo fun. Enjoy!


Blessings and Hugs, Lori m



4 comments:

  1. Very nice card and love the Swan and how you did Splash thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty swan!! Your water fountain is a perfect photo prop!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lisa, I wish I had the fountain in full size lol, really love this little one, I can still dream.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Springtime...

                                                    Enjoy...have a Wonderful Day, Lori m