Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Outlawz Challenges….

CAS this week is to add something sparkly to your card.


Our Sponsor for the month of January is….The Cutting Cafe…the winner will receive 3 sets of cutting files. Amazing designs, so easy to use and so many thing to choose from.


 Here's my entry…. I chose an image from The Cutting Cafe…. Valentine Animals and Bugs Printables.


Next using my Silhouette Cameo, I imported the files and made a print and cut design to use for my card.  Easy, adorable and just so much fun.  

The pretty pink crinkled ribbon can be found over at DL.ART…..Diana's place, the color is Rose from the Vintage Vineyard ( Winter Edition).

Last is my cute little ladybug gems which were part of an amazing win for a Blog Anniversary over at …Katie O's blog…..I'm loving all the goodies won, thank you Katie!


Well, that's all for today folks, off to crafting land for me.  Enjoy!

Blessings and hugs, Lori m


10 comments:

  1. So a cute cute cute fun card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! The ladybugs are so sweet!! I love the ladybug charms you added, too!! What a beautiful card my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, those cute ladybugs make me want spring, its freezing cold here today lol. Hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the blog candy win. Still loving your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, your card is just so delightful! I love love love it!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Springtime...

                                                    Enjoy...have a Wonderful Day, Lori m