Sunday, February 14, 2016

February 14th…...

Update…..I won the most amazing and cutest digi set over at …http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com
check it out and take a look at the other cute sets, this is going to get a whole lot of use thank you again to Imaginethatdigistamps.

http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/p736/A_Little_Behind.html

Now with luck my pretty pink cast will be off in 2 weeks……keep your fingers crossed for me please.

*******************
Update...... thank you everyone for your lovely comments.
I've been dealing with the flu buggies going around and now an injured wing in a cast. Please excuse my lack of comments on your blogs.
Also my reply comments aren't showing up and I'm not sure why. Big hugs and blessings to all, Lori m 

Happy Valentine's Day to all!


The Outlawz CAS0214201…...Challenge over at The Outlawz Challenges..  is to use a heart on your project in honor of American Heart Month. We hope you'll join us!

Our Sponsor this month is Judy from ScrapCutsbyJudy
The Monthly Challenge Winner will receive a $10.00 gift card to her store.


For my challenge I chose to make a banner project using a couple files from our sponsor.


I used the following files:


Entering in:
1. Show Us Your Heart Challenge over at 


That's it for today, enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m


5 comments:

  1. What an adorable Valentine's Day Banner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the shape of the banners and the details!! It looks amazing!! Happy Valentine's Day my friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's Day to you Lori. Sure hope your respiratory infection improves soon. Keeping you in my prayers. Love the banner and hopefully it makes you smile today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your banner is so pretty Lori, happy Valentines day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully made and really cute.

    Thanks for joining us at Imagine That for our first challenge too. Make sure you come back this month for our new challenge and lots more birthday fun!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Springtime...

                                                    Enjoy...have a Wonderful Day, Lori m