Sunday, February 7, 2016

February…..The Outlawz CAS 02072016

 challenge for this week is to make a card for a friend, we hope you'll join us.

Our Sponsor this month is Judy from ScrapCutsbyJudy
The Monthly Challenge Winner will receive a $10.00 gift card to her store.



I chose one of the beautiful butterfly files from our Sponsor….

The pretty peach color crinkled ribbon can be found over at Diana's store DL.ART
I added a little glitter to the embossing and butterfly for my bling, easy and done.

Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m


10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card - pretty butterfly and love the embossing great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an awesome butterfly. I posted last night and then forgot to post to my blog. On my way to do that now. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, I do love the pop cut style butterflies. Hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  3. Wow, beautiful card! I LOVE the sparkly butterfly!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sherrie, glitter be me lol, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  4. This is so beautiful, Lori!! I love the embossing!! The butterfly is gorgeous!! The sparkle is fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, now if only I could make bows like you. Hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  5. Beautiful Lori I love the embossing the stacked butterflies are really pretty
    . Have a blessed day and big virtual (((hugs))) to you today
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Springtime...

                                                    Enjoy...have a Wonderful Day, Lori m