Sunday, February 21, 2016

The Outlawz CAS02212016

challenge for this week is Movies you love, show us in CAS style what your favorite movie is and why you love it, we hope you'll join us!

Our Sponsor this month is Judy from ScrapCutsbyJudy
The Monthly Challenge Winner will receive a $10.00 gift card to her store.



Here's my DT card……


My favorite movie of all times had to be Love Story…..I think the smiles on our faces tells it all!

The beautiful Lacy Heart Doily with Mat... is a gorgeous file from our Sponsor…ScrapCuts by Judy, hop on over and check out her other pretty files, many news files have been added.

The cute film strip was a shared file by Terri, and the camera is a file.. I made myself in the Silhouette Studio Design software program. Everything has been cut using my Silhouette Cameo.

 I hope you've been inspired by my card this week, the story behind it is truly a Love Story.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...