Sunday, February 28, 2016

The Outlawz CAS 02282016

challenge this week is a card or project for something you find in or under the sea. 


Our Sponsor this month is Judy from ScrapCutsbyJudy
The Monthly Challenge Winner will receive a $10.00 gift card to her store.

Here's my DT entry using an adorable Angelfish file from our sponsor. The Angel Fish are layered with a background, the little fins pop out, I added some white dots with my pen, then used my chalks for add a little more detention to the look.   


The background paper is from K&Company and the stamped sentiment was from Unity Itty Bitty Stamps which I've had for years.

There you have it for my challenge entry this week, I hope this gives you a little inspiration.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Springtime...

                                                    Enjoy...have a Wonderful Day, Lori m