Monday, March 11, 2019

Crafting...

days are here again, oh, how "great" it feels to make a simple card and just enjoy a little crafting again.

Not oodles of anything new here, just waiting for spring to arrive and the winter to end. This has been a strange season for sure.  Wind...wind..rain and snow lol.

So to cheer myself up, I created a spring Birthday card which will be late of course...UGH!

I used another beautiful colored image from Imagine That Digistamps collection. The colored in images just save me so much time and I'm not all that great at coloring in so this works well for my needs. I then imported this into my Cricut Maker and added one of my own flower images to create a Print and Cut image.

Load paper, print, cut and assemble....ahhh….life is good. 

Sorry the image isn't as clear as it should be....to lazy to take a pic with my camera so I just scanned the card to my computer.  



OK off to enter in a few contest...wish me luck.

Entering
1. Imagine That Digistamps ( anything goes).

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

10 comments:

  1. Lori, you did a beautiful job adding the birds with the flower image. It's a lovely card! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Late or not it will be appreciated, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Donna, I did get it in the mail today...that's a good thing. I need to get busy and have all occasion cards on hand, although I like making them as I go along for each person.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori welcome back - such a beautiful card thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Beebeebabs, love all the inspiration from your work and others, just getting back to my passion feels great. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the beautiful image!! I'm so ready for spring!! I'm tired of the cold and snow...I'm ready for sunshine and flowers :) Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Lisa, ready for spring here too, winter has been strange to say the least and that PA animal did predict an early spring, hoping he's right lol.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  8. It totally screams spring/summer! The image is beautiful Lori! I am SO ready for spring! We have tons of snow, ugh!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Sherrie....lol our snow was melted and then...the winds blew in more.
    Spring is coming soon...really it is lol.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really PRETTY card Lori! I love how large the image is on the card and white space always looks so elegant. THanks for linking up last month at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...