Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Have you seen....

the adorable purse boxes over at 3DSVG.com...Dreaming Tree??

OMG these are just gorgeous and so many perfect occasions coming up to use them.  Also, I snagged the freebie High Heel Shoe card...stunning to say the very least.  Many thanks 3DSVG for sharing.

OK here's what I finished so far...the High Heel Shoe card, I'm running slower these days, or perhaps aging a bit which I refuse to admit to, lol.



I chose to add one more layer behind the high heel a solid black layer due to the silver not showing as well.  Loving how this came out, wish my photo could capture it better.

OK that's it for now, Blessings and hugs, Lori m 

5 comments:

  1. Oh so cute and very elegant. Lori. I took a peek at the purses too. They are amazing, but alas, no cutting machine. Have a wonderful rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love the shoe!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Donna and Lisa, love all the different cutting files, now just need time to make things lol
    Happy Friday, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beautiful work - love the shoe thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...