Monday, March 4, 2019

Eggs...eggs...and more...

Happy Easter cards with eggs and more eggs!

Hi again, I'm on a roll two days in my craft room. I made a few cards for the upcoming holiday Easter.
For these, I decided to use Print and Cuts from  Cricut Access Cricut Designs online.

I needed something that could be assembled quick with a little bling. Always love the bling.





 Each card is a bit different and for a twist, I decided to cut the flower petals and give them a little bend for detailed look.

Enjoy, Blessing sand hugs, Lori m

4 comments:

  1. Such cute cards, Lori! Love the texture and the layers. You are way ahead of me. I haven't even thought about Easter cards yet. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna...felt good to make a few cards again, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards! Love the cute print and cuts...fabulous designs!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sherrie...love all the pretty things you make also...higs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...