Friday, March 29, 2019

Exciting news....

oh my...oh my...I'm so excited...I WON!!!!!   I entered a color challenge over at The Outlawz color challenges and one.
Yippie.....woot...woot....dancing in the rain soon changing to snow lol.

My prize an amazing GC to a favorite Digi shop....Imagine That Digi's by Kris.

I can see my Cricut will be very busy making Print and Cuts.

Many thank you's to The Outlawz color challenge and to Imagine That Digi's by Kris.

Here goes my first two cards....loving these colored digi's.



Just the sweetest animal digi's, the cuteness just has me giggling. OK...be sure to check out Kris's store...enter some of the challenges and most of all...Have Fun!! 

Entering in the following challenges:

1. Outlawz Tues. Color Challenge
2. Imagine That Digi's by Kris  ( Creative Playground Challenge #3 Midway )


Blessings and hugs, Lori m

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Lori! And what awesome cards. It's always fun to have something new to play with. Looks like you will be busy. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Donna....stay well and enjoy, Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win!! Your cards are both so adorable!! I love the colors and the sweet critters!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lisa...I do love making print n cuts. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Beebeebabs, I was so excited to win and now more new digi's to play around with, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  6. What a lovely card, thanks for playing along with Creatieve Playground.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Marleen...hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA!!! LOOOVE both of these cards Lori!! I can see just how much FUN you're having with my digis, and more so LOVE how you are combining sets to create fun scenes. Such bright fun cards - sure to make their recipients *SMILE* - thanks for linking up at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP last month! (sorry I'm a bit late in getting here!) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...