Sunday, July 21, 2019

Babies....

and baby cards!

I decided to use some old techniques I learned sometime ago. I added and welded the word baby on the edge of the card. I decided to stagger the letters rather than just following in a straight line. (Not sure I liked this effect). 

This time, I designed and cut out using my Cricut Design Center software which work perfect.

Problem is....I changed the card design after lol.....guess that's what DIY crafting is all about, making changes to fit your ideas.

This card is going to be entered over at The Outlawz Color Challenge for this Challenge is a Tic Tac Toe board. 


I'm following the Challenge upper left corner, diagonally to bottom right corner. My card has buttons on the baby outfit, ;).


I also used my We R Memories quill foil pen and gold foil for my image, flowered patterned papers, embossed back ground and finished off adding cut out white letters for the card edge Baby. As you can see I decided to use a larger card style rather than my normal 4x6 size.

Well, here you have it my back to crafting, refreshing what I've done in the past and off to crafty land to try new ideas. Its a wee bit cooler today so I must take advantage of the time 

Enjoy, Blessings and hugs, Lori m
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh what fun! Who can resist a little girl pink card? Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet!! I love the pretty pink and the design!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Springtime...

                                                    Enjoy...have a Wonderful Day, Lori m