Saturday, July 13, 2019

Clean and Simple cards....

elegant, stylish and just beautiful.

 I found a new to me challenge AAA Cards, for CAS style projects and decided to give it a try. This is out of my comfort zone so it's indeed a challenge.

The theme is optional twist Christmas in July. I also made a couple other CAS cards shown below.




Entering this Christmas card in the challenge.


I'm quite pleased with the way they turned out, I still feel like bling is needed so I put my crafty goodies away and stopped with these.


12 comments:

  1. They're so beautiful!! I love the tree!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa, a true challenge for me, really enjoying the simple too, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  2. Lovely cards, Lori! I'm so glad you found us at AAA Cards and decided to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS cards, love the texture on the Christmas card, and the washi tape? or dotted ribbon looks fantastic with the images on the other cards, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cathy, I used washi tape, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  4. Welcome to playing at AAA Cards. Your last two cards show great white space. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jane, great challenge, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love these CAS creations! I try to do CAS, but always feel the need to add just one more thing...lol! Beautifully done, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Patti J...hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Three beautiful cards Lori, the last two have lots of beautiful white space that we love at AAA Cards. Thanks for joining us and we hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Michelle, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...