Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Yummy card

two, using the freebie Sandy provided over at Scribbles Designs Challenge.

I decided to try the Scribbles challenge again using a bigger Popsicle this time, much easier to see and to showcase the adorable and generous digi  freebie.

I'm trying to push myself out of my comfort zone with new challenges and different ideas. Some work for me, while others not so well lol.

Here's my 2nd card......


Pretty happy with the way this turned out. 

This card was colored this with my water color pencils and then I blended the designs using a little baby oil on a q-tip.

For me it works, the butterfly is one of Anna Griffen foil designs which I colored instead. 

Sweet treat design by Sandy over at Scribbles Designs.

Card being entered over at:





Blessings and hugs, Lori m






13 comments:

  1. What a 'sweet' card! Great job, Lori! You need to enter it in the challenge at The House That Stamps Built...it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Patti, I will enter, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  2. This is so yummy!! The popscicle looks so delicious!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Lisa big hugs back at you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy! What a fun idea to combine the popsicle and butterfly images! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Heather, great challenge, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely idea, the buterfly is so cute ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun summer card -- I'm so happy you linked this up to our Inspiration Board Challenge over on The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Esther, great challenge and anything summer is fun, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  9. Such a sweet card, and perfect for summer! Thanks for sharing with us at Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet summer card. Thank you for joining in the Slice of Summer Challenge at Scribbles Designs and apologies for the really late comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Springtime...

                                                    Enjoy...have a Wonderful Day, Lori m