Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Exciting news....

I'm doing the Happy Dance, back on the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge.

Gosh I missed being on this team and it feels so good to be a Design Team Member along with the wonderful ladies over there.

This challenge runs for two weeks starting July 30th-August 13th. We hope you'll join us.

Here is the pretty monochrome yellow challenge inspiration photo.


Here's my DT Challenge entry: I chose a Z-Fold card style which is hard to see from my photo. The digi stamp is one from A Day For Daisies which I acquired awhile ago. 




Well that's it for today, off to dance around, I'm still on cloud nine being part of this wonderful team.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m
 

11 comments:

  1. Huge congrats, Lori!! They're lucky to have you!! Your card is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful flowers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lisa, big hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS, Lori! You'll be much appreciated. Loving the take on this inspiration piece with the lovely flowers and gorgeous coloring! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Donna, I'm excited to be on the team, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats - Such a beautiful card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Beebeebabs, I'm excited to create for the Color Challenge, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a subtle and beautiful card Lori
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Lucky them!!! Can't wait to see what you create! Love this sunny happy card, and what a fun fold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Patti J, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card and Congratulations, Lori! Well-earned!! You help make us members feel at home already, XOX.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much Aimeslee, hugs Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...