Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Here goes...

another fabulous challenge over at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge.

Challenge is from August 13-27.

This challenge is another fun one with a twist. Be sure to let us know what your twist is and which other two colors you choose. We hope you'll join us.
 

For my DT Challenge entry I chose blue and yellow and for my twist the brads and embroidery thread.



Gerda Steiner Designs is sponsoring this challenge, I used one of her adorable digi stamps for my card design. Stop on over and check out her other fantastic designs.

OK, that's all for today, blessings and hugs, Lori m






13 comments:

  1. They're both so adorable!! I love the sweet images on each one!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beauties Lori! I might have to try this challenge if I can make some time. Love Gerda Steiner images. You picked some cute ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, hope you join in the challenge, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  3. Cute cards, Lori! Cool, I'll have to try to play. I have several Gerda digis and clear stamp sets! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Aimeslee,please join us in the challenge, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Lori! I love the twist on your 2 darling creations! The color choices are delightful, and so sweet! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet. I love it.
    . Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    https://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lori, both creations are adorable! Love how you used the brads on the second card! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Patti J, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...