Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Under the sea....

there lives all kinds of sea creatures and cute Baby Mermaids from Imagine That Digi Stamp.

Here's a quick card I put together using an adorable Baby Mermaid, my We R Memories Quill Pen and gold foil. I added an inside pop up for a little fun. The inside background fish were from my Cricut Design Space.


The beautiful sentiment was the perfect addition to my card and very much enjoyed freebie from Donna Ellis. Thank you Donna.

Entered in Imagine That Digi Stamps Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. How CUTE!! I ♥ how you did the gold foiled outline on the front and popped up image on inside :) GREAT TECHNIQUES!! Thanks for linking up at Imagine That Digistamp's CREATIVE PLAYGROUND blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Benefits of a Solar Power Generator for Home Use.
    solar power generator

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...