Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Pretty flowersCh

for this Challenge over at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. 

Challenge is from August 27-September 10. We hope you'll join us.

Here's the beautiful inspirational photo.


Gorgeous right, I'm loving the beautiful shades of purple, so pretty you can almost smell the lilacs.






Here is my DT Challenge card:

For Fun.... this is one of my own flower photos taken some years back when I still had the garden.

Some days I really miss seeing and smelling the beauty of nature, then I remember all the bee stings and reactions, lol, so photos work for me.

I'll be entering the my cards in the following challenges

DL Art Thankful Thursday Challenge.
Double D Challenges

Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m

17 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the background!! Maka and Valko look so fabulous!! And the picture of your garden is beautiful, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card - beautiful background thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! This card is gorgeous!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just awesome! Love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pearls, Gems or Rhinestones’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Darlene, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Gorgeous creations, Lori! I especially like your intense color choices. Your wolf card looks fabulous with the 2 enjoying the full moon together! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards! You should enter your wolf card over at Lavinia World! xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! Both your cards are beautiful Lori I love 'em
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #246 “Birthday”. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Beautiful take on the inspirational photo! Love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...