Sunday, August 4, 2019

A little Christmas and ....

UPDATE: Great start to this sunny beautiful morning.  I won woot.. woot over at Scor-Pal Challenges.  I do love my Scor-Pal especially in this hot weather...no electricity needed to create amazing projects.

Thank you Scor-Pal ladies, you've all made my day.

Here's my winning entry.  :)




The box was tutorial was from the Scor-Pal site....Lois Fold Over Box, love it and so nice to package a little gift in.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m
_____________________________________________________________________


wolf card.

These stamps are both from Lavinia World. I've fallen in love with a few of their stamps and gave them a try.

As you all can see, I'm not much of a stamper, the new We R Memories stamping gadget sure helps, now to find cool color for me gadget lol.

So here are the few things I dabble with.

1.  Maka 
2.  Valko
3.  A6 Pink Equinox papers
4.  Tree Scene
5.  Christmas Eve
6.  Mini Holly 

Here are a few creations of mine.


Entering the Christmas Eve over at Lavinia World Challenges,




For other fabulous inspiration visit Lavinia World Challenges blog or hop over to A Mermaid's Crafts and check out what Lisa designs.

Well that's all for today, happy Sunday to all, blessings and hugs, Lori m 

16 comments:

  1. All of these are gorgeous! I love how the Christmas tree turned out! So glad you shared it with us for the Lavinia World Challenges #6. We hope to see more of your wonderful projects in the future :-).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anne, I'm just loving Lavinia World stamps and all the fabulous designers on your team.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These cards are WONDERFUL, Lori! Each card is beautifully designed, with so much forethought. Beautiful! So happy I saw your pretty card at Lavinia World Challenges. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
    Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Thank you for your comment on my blog, you do not have to post on facebook or Instagram to win a prize. Just comment on the Prize Page and be a follower.

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    https://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards Lori! My son would love that wold silhouette. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all so gorgeous, Lori!! I love the designs of each one!! Thank you so much for sharing the gorgeous one with us at Lavinia World Challenges!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW that wolf in the pink sky is simply amazing....love it Lori
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your cards are beautiful - great job

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many wonderful cards! I love the fairies decorating the Christmas Tree card! Your wolf card howling at the moon speaks to my soul ~ I love wolves! Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...