Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Let it snow...

and so it did.  Our first official snow for the season left us with approximately 13 inches of snow in 24 hours, not counting the 2-4 foot snow drifts.

Here's a very blurry photo sorry....first snow for the year!


I will say.....the first snow fall of the year is just glistening and so pretty, now that's over, I'm good for the year.

So with enough snow talk, here's my first cards finished using the amazing cutting files from The Cutting Cafe, that I won the other day.
Thank you again, Regina.



Aren't these just darling and they make me happy thinking of spring and summer.

I have many more cards to finish, running behind once again, someday...I will catch up.

Entering challenges:
Let's Craft and Create
DL.ART--Thankful Thursday
Imagine That Digis

That's it for now, blessings and hugs, Lori m

 

10 comments:

  1. Love your shaped card and snow photo thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. 13 inches definitely beats our first snow of the year. So I won;t complain (too much!). LOL! But it was pretty I agree. I also agree that I'm over it now but I know the snow won;t be done with us so soon. Great cards! Love the apple shape. Congrats on winning some new files!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Donna, I agree, more snow is on the way here, we were to get warmer weather, now the snow will fall again this week lol. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so CUTE Lori!! I ♥ shaped cards so much, just alot of fun. Great job with choosing the dp for them too. *Ü* We haven't had our first snowfall of the season *yet* (knock on wood) - I'm not ready for that!! I LOVE Fall. But it would be nice to have it for Christmas next month.

    Anywho, THANKS for linking up on at IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP's Creative Playground blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Regina does have the most amazing files! I wish I was more into cutting but...one can't do everything! D:) Great shapes and beautiful execution!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great project. Thank you for joining us at Let’s Craft and Create.
    Sabina DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, I don't envy you your snow!! I love those apple cards, they are beautiful.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...