Tuesday, November 5, 2019

November.....

Update good news...I won some amazing cutting files..doing the Happy Dance again, thank you Regina over at The Cutting Cafe!
If you haven't checked out her cutting files, you should pop on over. I'll be cutting up a storm soon, we have family here from out of town and I'm enjoying every minute.

*************************************************************8
and time for another Tuesday Color Challenge over at the Outlawz. We sure hope you can join us and have some fun, show us your designs and win prizes.

This challenge runs from November 5h- November 19th.

This challenge sponsor is SheepSki Designs Tears . Hop on over and check out her beautiful designs.



Here's the Challenge Inspirational photo, so pretty, those rich colors, oh my how tasty is this looking? Can you just hear the coffee pot brewing?


My Challenge DT entry.....


I added perfect pearls to the coffee cup for a little texture along with, glossy accents to the coffee beans and a little glitter glue to my cup of coffee. The bottom coffee cup image is from our sponsor, isn't it darling?

Enjoy....Blessings and hugs, Lori m


20 comments:

  1. Love your card and how you have incorporated the rich, warm colors.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card, Lori. Love those rich colors. I'm not a coffee drinker. 25+ years of school and never drank coffee. Not sure how that happened. But I do love me some hot chocolate on a cold winter's day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, LOL I never drank coffee until my first son was born...then...no stopping. Hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  3. Hi Lori wow what a great card,lots of work you have put into this,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great creation thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Lori ❤ thanks so much for popping over to the creative playground and always leaving such positive comments that make me smile 😁 thank YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kris, beautiful work, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  7. Wonderful card, Lori! I like that you have two cups on your card - gosh - snow falling already? I hope it will not be a difficult winter for everyone - sounds peaceful, though. Today we are overcast and "cold" at 76.7 at 1:30 in the day LOL There's a "cold front" coming through. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, next week we will get more snow and cold, its OK my shepherd loves the snow and I love watching him romp around lol, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  8. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, Lori, your glittery accents are fab. I have always drunk coffee as an adult, but not every day NEED IT until now as a retiree, lol. I'm on multiple meds that cause drowsiness and if I did not have the java, I'd sleep all the time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Aimeslee, LOL, I know what you mean about the coffee as I sit here drinking my 2nd cup. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is wonderful my friend !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely creation, Lori! Your work is always so nice! BTW, your project is perfect for our Caffeinated Tones Color Challenge this month at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah
    https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...