Friday, November 15, 2019

Popup Box....

Cards.  This is Pinterest inspired and so much fun to make.  My first attempt at making my own popup box card rather than buying the file.

I used my 1/8's Scor-Pal board for all the folds and then finished the Print and Cuts using files in Cricut Design Space.

Not to shabby for my 1st attempt.




Since my Mom will be 91 years old this month....I thought a humorous card would be in order to make her laugh.


Back to finishing up more cards, blessings and hugs, Lori m




7 comments:

  1. Wow love your pop-up box card - great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute box card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Love the mix of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you in making your own pop-up box. I am sure your Mom will love it.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...