Friday, November 22, 2019

Not a card.....

just another Birthday gift finished and ready to deliver tomorrow.  My Mom will be turning 91 and this year I decided to make her another floral arrangement for her Dining table.  With the floral arrangement I added a table runner which I'm new to making and a couple books as she loves to read.

Here's the picture, the floral arrangement looks lopsided, honest its not, tis my poor photo taking skills lol.



Please excuse my messy craft room....I had so many projects started and need to finish them soon.

Entering the Let's Craft and Create Challenge


Happy Thanksgiving to all a bit early, blessings and hugs, Lori m

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous floral arrangement! Happy Birthday to your mom!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift for your mom! Your arrangement is beautiful. I know I would cherish it all--especially the handmade parts. Thanks so much for joining in on our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori wow this is awesome you are very clever my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Sheryl, it was a hit, Mom loved it, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowzers, that looks so professional. I know she loved all of it. Great job! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous! You are so blessed to still have your mom with you. My mom passed when she was 54 and my dad made it to 92.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chriss, so sorry about your Mom and Dad. We are so lucky my Mom is still with us and able to enjoy time with the family, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  7. Such a beautiful arrangement - Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a thoughtful birthday gift for your Mom! Beautiful arrangment and colors!
    Thanks for sharing! (Hugs) Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Dr. Sonia, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh LORI! It's a gorgeous floral arrangement, and looks absolutely perfect! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous floral arrangement! I love the color scheme you have used.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...