Friday, December 6, 2019

Charlie Brown...

tree.  I knew once I saw Patti's tree, and looked in my Scor Pal book this is the tree for me to make.

It did take me the best of two days to complete and guessing my glue didn't dry quick enough as things are tilted.... sigh.

I added empty ribbon spools of different widths... for a quirky tree look. Well....it's quirky alright and not quite what I had in mind. So this first attempt is my Charlie Brown version, the next one will be as meant to assemble lol.



Same tree different photos, I added some pearls, mini lights and some cut out decorations and text words. 

The tree was all scored on my 1/8" Scor Pal and cut with my trimmer.

Decorations are all cutouts done on my Cricut machine along with the text words. All in all, when the lights are on in the dark, its pretty cute.

I'm going to enter this is the Scor Pal Challenge.

Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m     





16 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lori it looks fantastic,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, having just made one of these, I know exactly how many scores you had - definitely more than one score!!! This is beautiful, my friend! Thanks for joining us at Scor-Pal!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL....yes more than one score..you made such a beautiful one Patti. I had to give it a try...I do love it, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
    2. So happy that I was a bit of an enabler - usually I'm the one being enabled! Thanks for giving it a try!

      Delete
    3. Thank you Dr. Sonia, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  4. Beautiful tree Lori! I can imagine that would definitely take some time to do but the results are worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Donna, I'm thinking of another one in white for my daughter. Hugs,Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! You are so talented and your projects are all so meticulously finished!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Chana, this tree was indeed one of my biggest challenges yet, it sits, proudly lit on my credenza accompanied by my cherished Nutcrackers. My Mom, passed her Nutcrackers and Christmas village to me a few years back, so.....they needed new adjoining and festive decorations for there display lol, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this must have been soooo much hardwork...but totally worth it...it is spectacular
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Lori, you tree is amazing! I love what you have done here.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...