Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Year is almost gone....

and time for another Tuesday Color Challenge over at the Outlawz.

We sure hope you can join us and have some fun, show us your designs and have a go at winning prizes.

This challenge runs from December 17th- December 31st.

Challenge sponsor is LeighSB Designs. Be sure to check out all the beautiful designs in their store.


Challenge Inspirational photo, so pretty, the bright colors are very festive and welcoming.
Remember to add your Twist.. ornament!

My Challenge DT entry.....


I chose an image from our Sponsor for my first card, I just love this digi....Tree of Raggedy Hearts...I have so many ideas on how you can add this digi to projects. Just lovely!

I've added two more cards using the Challenge theme, the below card is  a 3D effect.  The text was done using my Cricut draw feature and a glitter pen.


  i

For the last card, I used just the ornament from the same Anna Griffin design. Then I added a few snowflakes, bling and done.



The colors are much darker and brighter than showing.

My craft are has very poor lightening as with the inside of my home.

I've yet found a way to get my pictures to show the true colors, any tips or ideas would be greatly welcomed.

So there you have it, my challenge card spins.

Entering in Challenge:




Happy Holidays to all...Merry Christmas early....
Enjoy....Blessings and hugs, Lori m

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lori wow i love your cards,you are very clever,well done on your beautiful work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! Love the colors
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Marilyn, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are lovely cards, Lori. Great take on the inspiration photo.
    Photographing inside is really hard. Then certain colors are more difficult than others. Do you have a bigger window somewhere that allow a little more natural light inside as I am sure it is too cold to go outside!!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...