Saturday, December 21, 2019

Happy...

Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

I had to share some of the very special Christmas cards I received, and one awesome RAK.

Many thanks to all, and I'm so sorry my photos don't show the true beauty of each card and all the love and detail in them.


The photo on the upper right, shows the gift cards I made with the awesome RAK I was gifted.

I had....so much fun using the die cuts and they cut lovely with my Crafters Companion Gemini.

Quick post today, and off I go..... blessings and hugs, Lori m

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards - Happy Holidays to you and your Family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beebeebabs, Happy Holidays to you and your family, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, what fun to get happy mail! I see a familiar looking one there in the corner lol
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Monica....Happy New Year...hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...