Friday, December 13, 2019

Little Tree....

that I made and will pass along to brighten someone's day!

The tree is  Pinterest inspired and the doilies are cut from card stock using designs from the Cricut Design Space.

For this tree, I decided to use the same patterned material rather than three different prints. I think, I like it better, you can see the other two trees here in the photo.

Next, I'm going to try and make a larger version.... where I can add a few ornaments, wish me luck.


There you have it, little hand sewn Christmas trees!

With the holidays approaching and time is short, I'm rushing to finish up my last few projects.

So.........Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m




13 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori its so beautiful you are very clever my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sheryl, your work inspired me to try something new, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  4. Oh my Lori you are such a talented seamstress! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Aimeslee, I'm trying to learn more in the sewing department, lol, it's going slow, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, this is so beautiful! I want to do more sewing projects, too! Maybe you can put some tutorials out there to help me and Aimeslee! Love your work and this is at the top of my list of Lori favs!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Chana, this pattern I found on Pinterest by searching DIY Christmas sewing ideas. The doilies are a file in my Cricut Design Space, wish I could take credit for these patterns.
      One thing I learned was to snip the curves before turning the tree right side out in order to get the branch points to pop out. Hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  7. Thank you Dr. Sonia, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Wow Wow, Lori! How fabulously unique and beautiful! I wish your photos were a little larger so I could see the details better - but your artwork looks exquisite! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Donna....I will have to remember to make the photos bigger. hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh those are so darling! I love seeing all your creative projects.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...