Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Exciting News! IKE's World Challenges-February 18th

Greetings and Happy Tuesday morning to all! It's been crazy weather here in New York, one day rain, one day snow, then who knows what the day will bring.  Not our usual winter for sure, no snow, no worries for me.

I have some exciting news to share, I'm now part of IKE's World Challenges DT! 
Yea... Me....this is so exciting, I thought I'd burst, waiting to tell everyone.

Using two of IKE's Worlds awesome digi's Challenge #129 Anything goes...theme option Naughty or Nice.   

 I created a fun hubba... hubba card.

  I titled it...Doctor Love!



You can find the images here.

1. Hello Kitteh #1
2. Doctor

Too cute and a little sexy....also I added a few Spellbinders die cuts, a bit of washy tape, and of course my favorite bling....rhinestones.

Hey...this girl loves her sparkly bling! 

That's all for now...blessings and hugs, Lori m

20 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new team! I know you will be an inspirational addition to the team! Love your card and I think you choose great images for your make!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Love your cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lori on joining Ike's team! That definitely is exciting news. Love your card. And I agree: bling is essential!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased to welcome you into Ike's team! You have made a super card for this Challenge (I like a bit of bling too!!) - and I look forward to your future creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool card Lori :) love how you have used the two images for this naughty/nice challenge and my wicked imagination is certainly seeing the naughty side here hahahaha. Welcome to the team, it is great to have you join us and another thank you for all the blog love you have left on my blog too. Hugs xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha - EXCELLENT. Great combination of the images and I too love a bit of bling. I can see a saucy side to this LoL
    So great to have you on my Team.
    Thank you for making this for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you IKE, I'm excited to be part of the team, thank you all for the wonderful welcomes, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you everyone, for the blog love, congrats and welcomes, big hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Congratulations Lori! Look forward to see more of your fun creations! This card is so fun. Thanks for sharing! (Hugs) Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! What a fantastic creation, Lori! I especially like your imaginative use of characters and layers! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...