Sunday, February 16, 2020

Lucky me......

First....my awesome win from IKE's World Challenges....thank you IKE! I was smiling all day long...best mail day ever.  Your added bookmark and card, just beautiful and so sweet, huge hugs!

(Notes: I love handmade cards and goodies, these will be cherished with my collection and the stamps will have lots of use, thank you again.)



Next up is a challenge card I made, all digital, with my Craft Artist program and a few fabulous freebies from Scribbles Designs Challenges, thank you Sandy!



Off I go for a quiet Sunday, blessings and hugs, to all, Lori m

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win. Love your projects - great job as always!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute .. I recently tried my hand at am all digital card ... they aren;t as easy to do as you think they would be! LOL. Thanks for sharing! (Hugs) Cara
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation on your win. Your card is so cute! Love the sentiment.
    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your win at Ike's, Lori. Looks like you could be busy for a while. Love your card for SD's challenge. So colorful and I love how you used the icicles under the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card and congrats on your win!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn, I'm having fun with the stamps already, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  6. A very cute and cozy theme! Reminds me of walking to church for New Year's Eve services back in the day!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chana, I miss those days, thank you for the memory reminders, hugs, Lori m

      Delete
  7. Fabulous digital card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Scribbles Designs, we hope to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...