Friday, February 28, 2020

Exciting day....

I won over at Scribbles Design Challenges ….Christmas Inspiration Celebration 2019!  Happy..Happy..Dance for me today!

What a wonderful thing to wake with a horrible migraine and then get awesome news that you've won! It sure makes a rough morning start a whole heap better! 

So, rather than caving to the migraine pain.....I decided to make two Christmas cards featuring my new wins...yup....I am not caving to this pain, going to keep on playing with digi's today!

Thank you, Scribbles Designs Challenge, Sandy, DT..... and thank you.... Lisa DeCosse for all you organize and do.

 I won the Candy Cane Mason Jar and The Woodland Santa. 
Using both images and some beautiful digi papers won from DeCosse's Dynamite Doodles, I put together these cards this am.





Scribbles Designs  Woodland Santa
Scribbles Designs  Candy Cane Mason Jar
Scribbles Designs Candy Cane
DeCossose's Dynamite Doodles Gnomes
DeCossose's Dynamite Doodles Rudolph Lights
DeCossose's Dynamite Doodles Tropical Wreath
Craft Artist Digi Program to create today's cards

That's all for today...off to resting for me now, blessings and hugs, Lori m

9 comments:

  1. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute cards!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Marilyn, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your migraine is gone! Your Christmas cards are lovely! Please e-mail me at: mulchlady6@gmail.com you are a winner of one of the prizes of the "It's A Girl Thing" blog hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Lori, I'm so excited, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your win Lori and love the 2 creations you made so quickly - wow that is passion :) :) :) Hope your migraine clears up quickly sweetheart and thank you so much for all the blog love you leave over on my blog :) xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win, Lori! Two lovely cards you have made. I have yet to make a Christmas card this year...
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Beautiful Flowers

           This gorgeous Floral Digi is from Beccy's May Challenges.    Thank you, Beccy!  Have a fabulous Day! Hugs, Lori m