Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Feb 25 The Outlawz.....




and time for another Tuesday Color Challenge over at the Outlawz. We sure hope you can join us and have some fun, show us your designs and win prizes.

This challenge runs from February 25th to March 10th.

Our challenge sponsor is We Are 3 Digi Shop . Hop on over and check out their beautiful designs.



Here is the Challenge Inspirational Tic Tac Toe.. photo, wow...look at all these choices.

Hard decision for me....I decided to use the center row for my DT entry.


Let us know which Tic Tac Toe row you choose!

My Challenge DT entry.....




Using papers and a sentiment from We are 3 Digital Shop....our Sponsor's..... beautiful collection...Romantic Garden

I chose.....
Romantic Garden Love Letters
Romantic Garden Birds in Love
Very Best Wishes

The digital stamp lower right corner is a freebie from IKE's World Challenges. Thank you IKE!

To complete my card I added the bottom lace, a few rhinestones and perfect pearls white and green for texture on my lower right digital image.

I hope you enjoy, thank you for dropping by.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m






6 comments:

  1. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely your layers are, Miss Lori. The pretty edging around the pink layer really does show the papers off. Beautiful creation! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Lori! I love the lace along the bottom.
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog while I was away.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...