Saturday, April 4, 2020

Pretty flowers...

short on time. 

I made this pretty floral card using one of Beccy's free  digi's. Thank you Beccy from Beccy's Place.

Using my Silhouette Designer software program, I made another digital card. Digital cards are great for me, as I'm short on crafting time right now.


The floral images, both colored and not colored and the pretty pink detailed digi paper behind the image are all shared by Beccy on her blog.

There aren't enough words to thank all these talented artist, who share all there hard work for everyone to enjoy. Especially, now with so many people loosing their jobs, thank you again.

That's it for today, I'll be entering my card over at Beccy's Place April Challenge.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m




5 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card Lori, what a fabulous idea to mix the coloured and uncoloured images together! I actually thought they were white flowers in the background until I read your description. I've never seen this done before, it's so effective. Lovely!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Beccy, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Lori! Beccy's images are so fun and one of a kind. She is so incredibly generous. Love your design and I agree with Beccy. I've never seen this done before. Stay safe and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, Lori. I love the pairing of the colored and uncolored images.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...