Saturday, April 11, 2020

Early..Happy Easter...

to all whom celebrate! 

Another digi card created in the Silhouette Designer software program. The bunny is my creation....the top Tea Party digi is one from IKE's Art....the pretty background paper is a freebie compliments of Beccy's Place.

The bunny and grass on the bottom, I drew with shapes and edited with the software tools. Sorry he's a bit to light lol!
Easter this year will be very different with Church services online or via tv. No family gatherings or Easter egg hunts for the kiddos, more importantly, is that everyone stays safe, stays home. 

Tomorrow will be a better and brighter day if we all do our part now.   

 God Bless everyone, hugs, Lori m


6 comments:

  1. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Lori! Happy Easter to you. No family gathering for us. Everything has been cancelled. but better safe than sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Donna, same here, we're all staying home and away, this year. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am enjoying your digital creations, Lori. So cool that you did some drawing on it too.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Monica...you inspired me to use my software program more...hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...