Sunday, April 5, 2020

Kitty and flowers...

Hi Everyone and Happy Sunday!

Today, I have another card made all digital using my Silhouette Designer software.

A big thank you  to IKE from IKE's World Challenges and to Sandy over at Scribbles Designs for the fantastic freebies.

These designers all need a big shout out for sharing their talent freely with people.

Be sure to check out their design websites for more amazing digi's.

The adorable TP Kitty, is coming soon to IKE's Art, isn't this the cutest?

For my card, I've paired TP Kitty along with Sandy's freebie flower, I felt the two complimented each other.


Again, this card is totally done digital, when I'm short on time...digital is the way.

Entering the 
Scribbles Design Challenge.


Enjoy...blessings and hugs, Lori m   


9 comments:

  1. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute card, Lori! I love using the Silhouette Studio to design cards. And then it is an easy step to cut elements out if one would want to. Great tool!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Monica, I still have so much to learn in the Silhouette program. They've added many nice features.
    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahahaha !!! Priceless :-D :-D That is soooo cool :-D Excellent card and I love the flowers. That sentiment had me roaring with laughter.... it really just suits the look on his face too doesn't it ???
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Beebeebabs, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sentiment and image together. Made me laugh.
    Great colour combo too.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at SCRIBBLES DESIGN. Best of luck! Nick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you please add a back link to SCRIBBLES DESIGN too, it would be great! Thank you.
      http://scribblesdesignschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-87-in-bloom.html

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...