Thursday, July 14, 2016

Bonkers again.....

Sorry for the lack in replies, and here's to hoping my monitored comments on your blog sites are showing up. It appears my google has gone bonkers again and my posted comments aren't showing up on blogger or google plus , wish me luck today getting this back to Okie Dokie working condition!

In spite of my technical woes,  I finished the little wedding mini album I was working on.




For the mini book pages I used my Cricut Explore Air machine, love that machine and my Cameo. 
The cartridge was from my Close to your Heart... Artsie cartridge.... and Diana from DL.ART sells them on her site.  Love this cartridge.... I've had it for sometime now, just haven't had time to play around much with it.

Later on, I hope to get some cards made and I'll post the photos when finished. 

 I'm starting to work on my Holiday cards and excited to use my stamps and dies from Martha.....Funstampersjourney.com and also my winnings from Miss Rach on the Xmas digi bundle .....adorable, I might add.     

Today is a little cooler so I'll be able to tolerate my no Air conditioned crafty space, ....off I go now to get in some me time, enjoy your day.

Blessings and Hugs, Lori m





3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the colors and amazing cuts! Such a wonderful gift idea!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trying again, thank you Sherrie, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

A Quick Card

                               Entering challenge  613 Avenue Create (avenue613.blogspot.com)                                               ...