Sunday, July 31, 2016

Cards...cards..

and more cards.  Lately, I've been on a kick  to finally get my cards made ahead of time, instead of   rushing before someone's Birthday or other.

I'm still..... trying to get this never ending home organized and safer for me to get to things. 

Never seems to end..... or is it that there just isn't enough hours in the day?

Either way......I've love to be finished and able to relax without the worry of more falls or just having a hard time getting to things.

Alrighty then, on to some fun stuff I've made....

First up are two very cute cards made with Miss Rach's Winter set, aren't they just so sweet?


Next up are two Birthday cards I made using my Cricut Explore Air and the free weekly set, awesome!!

 
 
Next up is one of my favorites and from my new stamp set which you can find over at Martha's Fun Stampers Journey site.  Love this Christmas set.

 
There you have it, as you can see this has been a crafty run on cards and I have more to make.  I'm also working on a few signs that I'm either going to wood burn or use vinyl on for the home.
 
Happy Healthy Sunday to all, blessings and hugs, Lori m 





10 comments:

  1. Very nice cards thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so cute! Thank you! :) miss rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they are all so awesome!! You did such a fabulous job on all of them!! I love the designs and details!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards Lori! You have been busy...so happy you have had some crafting time! Love your creations!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You have been busy! They all look awesome! The Christmas cards look so sweet with the critters and I love that Birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Lori, getting done ahead of time this year, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

A Quick Card

                               Entering challenge  613 Avenue Create (avenue613.blogspot.com)                                               ...