Monday, July 25, 2016

Quick hello....

it's looking like we might get some very much needed rain and possible some thunder or more. I'm hoping anyway, the storms seem to come close, then move on by.

Here's just a few cards I've been working on.





 The carousel  card is for my granddaughter's first Birthday next month. The card file is from the Silhouette design store.  The sentiment is from Close to my heart Cricut Artsie Cartridge and stamp set.


The Anniversary card is one from the Bosskut Designs LaceEdge Card  and how easy to just cut the pretty card, the butterfly popkut is all attached, love it!

The Bride and Groom are also Bosskut Designs, I thought they worked nicely with the card.

I've been working on more cards in between the heat waves and trying to finally... finish organizing this home... top to bottom. 

 My sweet honey has been working hard helping to make this home more handicap accessible and safer for me to reach things.

I must say, sometimes it seems like a never ending journey, lol.
*************

Well, it appears our mini downpour and what looked like a major storms is now over, we did get a 5 minute downpour which is better than nothing.  First time since 1975... I believe that it's been this hot, for this long, with high humidity and no rain. 

I feel for those living in the South and other states dealing with this heat and much more.

So... on that note, off I go for now,
 Blessings and hugs, Lori m

PS:  On a side note to all those whom wear artificial nails.....how do you type?  
***************
One last mention......
Almost forgot....for anyone whom likes blog hops or is looking for a new adventure....check out Martha's blog 
Fun Stampers Journey... awesome promotional kit... for new team members.  

Ladies and gents, it appears I'm still having the Google commenting glitch, I do hope all of you are getting the comments I'm leaving?  If anyone else is having this problem and found a solution please post or email me, I just don't have the time to research or tinker around anymore with settings.

Also there is a blog hop going on, check it out, OK see ya, happy Monday to all.   




  

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow, both of your cards are stunning!! The carousel is amazing!! I love, love it!! The anniversary card is so elegant and beautiful!! Love them both!! I don't know how anyone types with artificial nails...I have a band-aid on one finger right now and it's giving me all kinds of trouble!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cards thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that odd about the rain. We've had the same thing happen. Looks like a massive storm is coming and by the time it gets here it's all broken up and it goes around us. Love the cards Lori. Such an adorable carousel card. Such a fun kid's card. And your couple card is very elegant. Love that border. Hope you are doing well. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous cards! I love that carousel card! The anniversary card is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Lori! I love the carousel card is fantastic! What a perfect card for a little one! I love your anniversary card to~so elegant and simply gorgeous!
    Have a super evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone, hugs to all, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

A Quick Card

                               Entering challenge  613 Avenue Create (avenue613.blogspot.com)                                               ...