trying to get things in order before the winter sets in and enjoying as much of the outdoors as possible.
With the temperatures being so hot and no air in my craft space....crafting came to a hold once again. I do hope next week it will be a little cooler and back to enjoying my fun room getaway.
For now that's about all the updates I have to share, other than still trying to figure out the google glitches which were probably due to some change I made late night when not being able to sleep lol.
Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m
Thursday, July 21, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good morning to all, It's been a very long time since I've posted. I'm finally getting back to some normalcy in my life. So mu...
-
Winners..winners...Congratulations to the winners! 1.The Winner of The Outlawz Color Challenge Birthday Celebration Blog Hop $10.00 Gift ...
-
and Fairy Houses. Strawberries are from Beccy's Place March Challenge , Fairy Houses are from Creative Fabrica. Those berries are just y...
-
making my Christmas cards finally. Here are the last two designs, I made five of each. The top one was done with stamps and BossKu...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.
Blessings and hugs, Lori m