Thursday, July 21, 2016

Life at home....

trying to get things in order before the winter sets in and enjoying as much of the outdoors as possible. 

With the temperatures being so hot and no air in my craft space....crafting came to a hold once again.  I do hope next week it will be a little cooler and back to enjoying my fun room getaway.

For now that's about all the updates I have to share, other than still trying to figure out the google glitches which were probably due to some change I made late night when not being able to sleep lol.

Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

A Quick Card

                               Entering challenge  613 Avenue Create (avenue613.blogspot.com)                                               ...