Saturday, March 31, 2018

Easter is coming.....

so are the bunnies and decorations.

Using my Cricut Explore Air machine I made these cute little Bunny Boxes for treats.  Sorry, the photo taken before they were finished.



Along with that I tried my hand at a few Cricut cards, loving the different things I can make, and all the designs just ready to cut and paste so to speak.

Here's what I came up with, oh and Happy Easter to all those whom celebrate.




I think I liked it better before all the glitter, then again, who doesn't like a little sparkle sometimes?

Enjoy, blessings and hugs, Lori m 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, all feedback comments are welcome.

Blessings and hugs, Lori m

Making time...

for crafting!   It's been pretty busy my way lately.  I finally had some time to make a couple floral arrangements for my mom and her ro...